Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is there something in the water?

10 weeks ago yesterday I broke my right foot previewing a home on broker tour. Since then, two of my Alder Manor, San Carlos neighbors have broken their feet too! First there was Laurie, who broke her foot while ice skating with a client 6 weeks ago. She and I have shared notes, and a personal trainer to try and keep us in shape. We can also be seen scooting around the neighborhood on our knee walkers. Yesterday I learned that another neighbor, Martyn, broke his foot while skiing last Friday. Amazing! We are all within a couple blocks of each other. Coincidence? Who knows? Our friends and neighbors are getting concerned and not taking any chances! Ha ha.

If you have any questions about how to survive a broken foot, feel free to ask me! I am happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment