Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


I just returned from an amazing trip to Belize last week and am having withdrawal symptoms. It is such a beautiful place with so much to see and do. The above picture is from Google's earth day page and it reminded me of the jungles in Belize. We would literally walk from our room and see parrots and toucan's in the trees. The sound of animals, birds and insects was so loud at night it was hard for me to sleep. Funny though, now that I am back home I miss the sounds. I am also more aware of the lone bird chirping than I ever was before. Traveling really opens up your eyes and gives you a deeper sense of appreciation for our planet. Let's all do what we can to go green!

If anyone is thinking of traveling to Belize and would like some tips. Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment